Personal information the app collects:
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- read_orders .
For more information follow this:link: https://help.shopify.com/en/api/getting-started/authentication/oauth/scopes
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App: Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your first name, last name, address, email address, phone number, shop URL, shop name, tariff plan name, primary locale and timezone
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. Generally, we will not disclose the personally identifiable information that we collect through your use of our website to unaffiliated third parties. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to our employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain services for us, including order fulfillment and website-related services such as web hosting, to improve website-related services and features, to perform maintenance services, and to distribute advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf. We also reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information that we collect to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons:
- To comply with the law.
- To comply with legal processes or governmental requests.
- To prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our website or our network.
- To protect the rights, property, safety, and security of OrderHelper and its employees, our website visitors, and/or the public.
We use the information we collect for a variety of business purposes such as to respond to your questions and requests for services; provide you with access to certain areas and features; purchase history; verify your identity; communicate with you about your account and activities on our sites, modify or change any of our policies; tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; improve our sites; comply with contractual obligations; and for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent. We may also collect information for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you (including by phone or by email) about our products, services, oﬀers, surveys, events and promotions, and oﬀer products and services we believe may be of interest to your company.
- Follow up with individuals and companies with whom you have shared OrderHelper App content.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and lead generation strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Policy.
Our website may Contain Links to Other Websites.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed email at firstname.lastname@example.org